2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, So we know the Type R is available in a large range of colours!:O, total of 4!

They are:
Milano Red
Night hawk black pearl
Alabaster Silver Metallic
Deep Bronze Pearl.

Each colour represents!, Which one are you?

Here goes (Taken from Type brochure):

Silver - Driver of silver cars are ofthen quietly confident, cool, calm, and collected.

Bronze - A bronze car denotes a practical or independant persion who prefers simplicity.

Red - Red cars are driven by those who are passionate and full of zest, energy, and drive.

Black - While black has often been the choice of the rebel.

My choice - Black.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Naaah, I'm not a fan of red cars...would always pick black one before red one...but when it comes to Type R, the red is a clear winner,it just looks the best, second would be silver, than black,than bronze...

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Silver - Driver of silver cars are ofthen quietly confident, cool, calm, and collected.

Bronze - A bronze car denotes a practical or independant persion who prefers simplicity.
I'm more the Silver, but would get the bronze.

Saw a RED type R on my way to work today, imho the red badge blends into the paintwork - so would definitely get bronze.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Bronze for me
(Having said that could also go for silver:) )

·
Registered
76 Posts
Naaah, I'm not a fan of red cars...would always pick black one before red one...but when it comes to Type R, the red is a clear winner,it just looks the best, second would be silver, than black,than bronze...
I agree with everything Clouseau said i ordered a black type r and then changed my mind to red.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Passion, zest, energy and drive are my middle names!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts