2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a delivery date for my Milano Red Type R GT (skirts, coaxials, ipod, speaker rings, new personal reg) from my local Honda dealer... car comes in to them on (estimated) 12/11/07 and will be prepared for collection on the 13th or 14th... so 3 weeks to go!

Will post pics once it arrives. Will also aim to post step-by-steps on the red ambient lighting install and the front grille badge and side stickers... and most likely a headlight bulb upgrade!

If anyone has any tips on the above installs, please drop me a line!

Watch this space!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Enjoy the spaceship, and there are plenty of threads on this forum regarding the mods:D

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Enjoy it when it arrives. I pick mines up on Friday (after being muched about for the past month with dates) :p

I do hope that S18 is not the start of your reg? Cause thats what mines is lol!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Hope you both enjoy your Type R's!:) Sounds like the waiting time has reduced a bit since I got mine.
When I pick mines up it will be a whole 14weeks since I ordered mines. Slightly less of a waiting time than others. The rage alloys held mines up for almost a month

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey angie4m... yep, my reg will be S18 GDA!
S1 looking like 'Si', 8 looking like B (surname Bruce) and GDA being my business! Not bad for £250 :)

Thanks for your comments... can't wait to get it and post some pics!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
When I pick mines up it will be a whole 14weeks since I ordered mines. Slightly less of a waiting time than others. The rage alloys held mines up for almost a month
Maybe its not reduced at all then! Mine was about the same (possibly even slightly less), I was initially quoted 5 weeks but it kept growing!

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Just had a delivery date for my Milano Red Type R GT (skirts, coaxials, ipod, speaker rings, new personal reg) from my local Honda dealer... car comes in to them on (estimated) 12/11/07 and will be prepared for collection on the 13th or 14th... so 3 weeks to go!

Will post pics once it arrives. Will also aim to post step-by-steps on the red ambient lighting install and the front grille badge and side stickers... and most likely a headlight bulb upgrade!

If anyone has any tips on the above installs, please drop me a line!

Watch this space!
Ive got the HONDA PDF on how to install the ambient lights if you want . PPM me your email . 600 post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts