2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Bought myself a Type R bronze FN2 57 plate for £7.4k with only 24k miles on the clock! Full service history and in pristine condition. This is the first Type R i have ever owned and love the high revving and reliable engine! Fantastic car. Now how do i go about putting pics up?

·
Administrator
17,942 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo:

Wow, that's a very low mileage car - well found.

Uploading pic's tends to flumox many folks for a while especially if you are using a PC browser. However, there are forum guides here; FAQ about this Forum - Civinfo Wiki If you are on a mobile device then try Tapatalk, that's a bit easier as it allows you to directly embed pic's. There's also a relatively new 'Garage' facility that allows you to add pic's ;)

Meanwhile enjoy the VTEC :p

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome to :civinfo:

Wow, that's a very low mileage car - well found.

Uploading pic's tends to flumox many folks for a while especially if you are using a PC browser. However, there are forum guides here; FAQ about this Forum - Civinfo Wiki If you are on a mobile device then try Tapatalk, that's a bit easier as it allows you to directly embed pic's. There's also a relatively new 'Garage' facility that allows you to add pic's ;)

Meanwhile enjoy the VTEC :p
Thanks bud! Bought it from a non honda dealership at the beginning of October. I think they have prob realised they undersold it (tbf i wouldn't have paid more than 8k) as I've seen a non gt version for sale with 35k miles going for 9.5k!

Appreciate the advice re photos

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!! Deep bronze 👌 same as me. You wait til the sun is out, looks a completely different car.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk
Nice one mate! Yes great colour! Will get it valeted and polished when the summer arrives.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Lol. Had to get this keyring!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 209 Posts