2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I need to replace my mobile and I would like to get one which i know will definately work with the HFT. I have an Acer Liquid andriod which doesn't allow me to make a call from the phone, recieving calls is fine. However when I make a call i have to tranfer it to the car once they have picked up.
Is there a phone which fully integrates and allows you to pick a number from the screen using the dial then call it?

I have an 09 Civic EX

thanks in advance

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes, that´s possible.
You may have a look at the hondahandsfree page to find some fully supported phones.

You don´t need to touch this big button on your stereo (assuming you own the DVD nav system, too).

Since your car is a facelift model, using one of the two available voice control systems is much more comfortable than all this twisting and pushing of that button.
Just tell the car the wanted number (even if it´s not present in your phone book) and you´re done. :)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
iPhone works a treat...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your help i am taking it into Honda on Monday to see if they can sus it out or see if I am doing something worng

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
iPhone 5 iOS 9.2.1 pairing problem

iPhone works a treat...
Hi
Any chance you can tell if iPhone 5 with iOS 9.2.1 works as I tried and batter try but I am getting no where. My phone can't find the car HFT unit. I spoke to Honda and they are saying there no info on the new iOS only info they got is iPhone 5 with iOS 7 works but non after that and they have no clue if there will be anything in future. Please help
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts