2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know you aint going to do much here and most likely think I am now a trouble causer. The answer is no I definitely am not I am very honest I just dont like being taken for a ride by JP the trader on here. Easiest option is ban me I guess as you mostly likely dont like that have issues and prefer status quo and let traders trade without impunity. I paid £32 if bulbs in July I expect leds bulbs to last years not months and they had very little usage. I am not even allowed to warn others in his thread of making same mistake

I rarely ever complain about anyone, I actively try to avoid this. But I wont go quitely so I guess you better ban me and let JP sell goods without any kind of decent guarantee

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mainly on here where you can see only once via PM last night where he stated they may have come loose which is not the case which granted I did check which is reply at time was reasonable

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Why did you not leave him feedback on iTrader?
I'd guess even if he did it would have been positive as the issues arose much later than most people wait to leave feedback.

Unless you can edit your feedback once given?

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasnt aware at the time, what good is it anyway doesn't bring make them do right thing I am now having to replace bulbs which I shouldn't have to have 4 months with little use. I hate having to complain like this

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
My LED bulbs from Mr JP have been installed for years (July 2009) without issues - I'm sure I've heard Mr JP state that faulty bulbs will be replaced, which, to me, does not make him a bad trader.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,676 Posts
I'd guess even if he did it would have been positive as the issues arose much later than most people wait to leave feedback.

Unless you can edit your feedback once given?
I wasnt aware at the time, what good is it anyway doesn't bring make them do right thing I am now having to replace bulbs which I shouldn't have to have 4 months with little use. I hate having to complain like this
What I was hinting at is you did not leave feddback, so do it now ;)

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I've never had a problem with any of JPs bulbs but from what I've heard from others, he's very good at resolving problems ie Replacing bulbs etc.

I don't think sending him just one PM before attempting to name and shame him is enough really.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
What I was hinting at is you did not leave feddback, so do it now ;)
Ah, got it now... never was too good at interpreting hints - just ask the Mrs :lol:

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont dispute that but he has not offered to replace mine even though I repeatedly said I dont use car much I have 3k miles max on my insurance and most driving is at day time a around an hour or two tops a week if that I do car is parked outside house msot days with no usage just run across town for daily shop, odd errand and take daughter once a week not all weeks to college 20 minutes max at night

I have car as its class as disabled and mainly for taking her I paid for car though, I just look after it with great car its my baby ;)

My LED bulbs from Mr JP have been installed for years (July 2009) without issues - I'm sure I've heard Mr JP state that faulty bulbs will be replaced, which, to me, does not make him a bad trader.

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
I dont think there is any need to badmouth someone in a thread ,When I had a problem with my side light bulbs I just pm'd him and he sorted it straight away .

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
Dont see that you are breaking any rules by posting this on here. Freedom of speech and all that. There has been worst posts
What good it will do? Probably none.

Not every sale can go well. Its obviously between the two of you to sort out, dont think the mods can help you here.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is not sorting it out though and I bad mouth anyone I want too if I post the truth. What do you expect me to do pay £32 for crap bulbs and put it down to experience I am not that kind of guy. Its the principle I dont like being sold inferior goods and pay top whack for it

autodirect sell bulbs with 12 months warranty I had these for 4 and barely done 800 miles most during day

I dont think there is any need to badmouth someone in a thread ,When I had a problem with my side light bulbs I just pm'd him and he sorted it straight away .

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
He is not sorting it out though and I bad mouth anyone I want too if I post the truth. What do you expect me to do pay £32 for crap bulbs and put it down to experience I am not that kind of guy. Its the principle I dont like being sold inferior goods and pay top whack for it

autodirect sell bulbs with 12 months warranty I had these for 4 and barely done 800 miles most during day
Do be fair to JP though, you've had the bulbs for 4 months. He has no idea how much or little you've used them in that time.

How many bulbs did you buy from him for £32? Seems strange that they're all faulty.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No only 3 were fault, 4x501, two vanity, two map one for internal middle light. Yes he doesn't know how much I do in miles but I dont lie I am not trying to con anyone. I rarely dispute anything but I do have strong moral values part of which is warning others as I dont want them to be like me

You do expect bulbs to last more than 4 months. I been driving since 1982 and only replaced a few bulbs in that time fair enough only got my own car in 1989

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts

Personaly I dont give a hoot what you do ,I just think you should give the guy a chance to resolve it via pm first and then if it cant be resolved then bad mouth him all you like .Ive had the pleasure of being on this forum a while now and there are ways of dealing with things .Good luck with getting it sorted.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
I would just like to point out I have treated Shrek no differently to anyone else, infact I have gone over and above my duty of care.

Shrek lost one of the bulbs I sent him and I even sent him another free of charge, this is the sort of guy I am.

I set the warranty period at 90 days and you entered into the agreement to purchase. 4 months down the line you are not happy, but I think the way you have gone about things is a little harsh, especially considering what I did for you.

I do realise you cannot please everyone all of the time, and aplogise if you are not satisfied.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes you sent me a bulb I didnt ask for it

I was not aware of 90 days you dont inform people expect them ask. I expect bulbs to last dont you. 4 months usage and it is low usage is it not dont expect to put hand in pocket and buy more

I would just like to point out I have treated Shrek no differently to anyone else, infact I have gone over and above my duty of care.

Shrek lost one of the bulbs I sent him and I even sent him another free of charge, this is the sort of guy I am.

I set the warranty period at 90 days and you entered into the agreement to purchase. 4 months down the line you are not happy, but I think the way you have gone about things is a little harsh, especially considering what I did for you.

I do realise you cannot please everyone all of the time, and aplogise if you are not satisfied.

1 - 20 of 273 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.