2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I get my car this first thing I want to do is upgrade the audio system, im thinking of doing it all in one go from head unit, front speakers back speakers and possibly a sub, i want to get some decent kit but dont want to go silly and spend thousands, what would you recommend? thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ive fitted a JVC Double din DVD Headunit with Infinity Kappa speakers front and rear for under £400. The diffrence in sound quality is unbelievable! You could also get a really good sub for £100.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Bare in mind the impulse kit with patch leads (including forum discount) is £200.

Headunit - depending on what you want, what your budget is add between 250 and 500+

Speakers, Infinitys seem to be a very popular choice for the civics. Lots of good how-tos etc. I think they are around £80-£100 a pair. You will defo want a new headunit if you are doing the speakers, otherwise you won't reap the benefits.

As for subs, speak to wayne88. :)

Reactions: wayne88

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Bare in mind the impulse kit with patch leads (including forum discount) is £200.

Headunit - depending on what you want, what your budget is add between 250 and 500+

Speakers, Infinitys seem to be a very popular choice for the civics. Lots of good how-tos etc. I think they are around £80-£100 a pair. You will defo want a new headunit if you are doing the speakers, otherwise you won't reap the benefits.

As for subs, speak to wayne88. :)
;) i have a little JL Audio XD 600/1 amp whichis 6 months old, here is a link to the forsale page, http://www.civinfo.com/forum/items-sale/66112-jl-xd-600-1-amp.html

as i got a bit more for my 4 channel i can let this go for about £100 but if your intrested post in the forsale post :)

then all you will need is a small little sub and box and your bass is sorted :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.