2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
I like the bench seats; And the aesthetic has really been growing on me.

I'd like to see the range figures, but it looks quite promising!

The useful message to other driver functions seem liable to abuse; There are many drivers with whom I would like to share some choice words :laugh2:

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very pretty indeed...

What an exquisite design with such a great combination of retrospective and futuristic influences.

Building out from Honda's previous styling lexicon and going beyond their current design language. Subtly borrowing from the greats while succinctly looking forward to create what comes next. From mildly merry to marginally menacing there's bits of all sorts in there. To name but a few: classic pieces of Porsche, elements of early Ferrari, a modicum of generic muscle car and even a touch of ancient TVR.

These are all topped off with a solid smattering of lines from modern electric car design cues which; because the whole is pleasingly so much greater than the sum of its parts successfully sidesteps any notion of derivative pastiche. It pulls on the heartstrings while stimulating the imagination by promising a bright automotive future which is even more interesting and wholesome than those aspects of the past which it acknowledges.

Somewhere in between the best of yesterday and the finest of tomorrow Honda got this Sports EV concept looking just right.

Whoever's responsible for producing this clearly knows what they're doing and should be promoted, immediately!

A future classic in the making?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts