2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a lot of condensation on their front inside window? I am getting a slight water leak which leaks onto the dashboard around the gear leaver area and driver visor in freezing weather.

Will the windscreen need fitting again? It concerns me a bit as I don't want a damp smelling car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes I am seeing a lot of condensation inside my screen...and a puddle at my feet. Booked in for them to sort out next week hopefully....pish!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Could be the screen - but, first, have the A\C always on ...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I've been using the aircon to clear the windows when they are frozen Normally I never use it as it's a waste of petrol and I don't cold air either. Spoke to Honda before and all they say is use the aircon more

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Yep I think that's the seals mate. Door seals could also be contributing check them by lifting to see if there's any signs of rust on the edge of door. Known fault.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Yes I've been using the aircon to clear the windows when they are frozen Normally I never use it as it's a waste of petrol and I don't cold air either. Spoke to Honda before and all they say is use the aircon more
All wrong mate - the Civic's A\C fuel consumption is negligible - leave it on at all times - full automatic, unless in 'floor and defrost' mode ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts