2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, The wifes complaining ( no change there then ;)) that there is condensation on the inside of the car in the mornings, I reckon its down to the weather, but shes convinced theres more to it as this wasn't an issue with the accord we had previously for 5 years, im going to check the rear seal at the weekend in case there is a leak and water getting in causing a bit of damp, any ideas, thanks mark.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Hi, The wifes complaining ( no change there then ;)) that there is condensation on the inside of the car in the mornings, I reckon its down to the weather, but shes convinced theres more to it as this wasn't an issue with the accord we had previously for 5 years, im going to check the rear seal at the weekend in case there is a leak and water getting in causing a bit of damp, any ideas, thanks mark.
Also had this recently on cold humid nights/mornings.
I run the A/C on full blast for 10 min, to dry out the air in the car prior to parking it for the night, and problem solved. :)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
If you have a look in the rear boot well and run a hand over all internal carpets you should locate any problems. Also, does the missus leave damp coats or cleaning cloths inside? It doesn't take much to create condensation on the windows at this time of year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 06 plate has had condensation on the front and rear windows for the past few months. Only when I hoovered it out the other day did I notice the passenger footwell completely saturated, guess that's what is causing this. Next job to find what is causing the leak!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts