2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody else suffer with condensation on all windows mainly when it's raining the front and back screen missed up very quickly ?

ManU

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
Yep
Turn the fan on

·
My VTEC doesn't VTEC
1,109 Posts
I think it mists up pretty quickly but also disappears very quickly with the help of the aircon. Make sure you don't have the recirc on as I find this causes more misting.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Nope, never had a problem with condensation as I keep the climate control on auto.

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I think it mists up pretty quickly but also disappears very quickly with the help of the aircon. Make sure you don't have the recirc on as I find this causes more misting.
Think this is the key, as I don't use "auto" but never use the recirculation and don't have a problem.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Can't say that I suffer from this problem, and I never use recirculation either

·
My VTEC doesn't VTEC
1,109 Posts
Think this is the key, as I don't use "auto" but never use the recirculation and don't have a problem.
I only found that out when I was screaming "why are you f**king misting up" at the car on the M11 and then realised recirc was on from going through some smoke earlier in the journey, needless to say I apologised to the car straight away. :cool:

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
I find my car steams up like a bitch with the windows up and no fan on..pretty annoying, I don't want the fan on lol

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I find my car steams up like a bitch with the windows up and no fan on..pretty annoying, I don't want the fan on lol
Open the window then ;):lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts