2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Wondered if anybody knew of a way to connect an ipod or usb to my CTR without using the official honda ipod cable or a radio transmitter? Just to note I dont have any connections in the centre console as I have a 57 plate

Cheers for any advise

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hi all,

Wondered if anybody knew of a way to connect an ipod or usb to my CTR without using the official honda ipod cable or a radio transmitter? Just to note I dont have any connections in the centre console as I have a 57 plate

Cheers for any advise
Mine is an 07 plate, and has the ipod connection, in the centre of the dash just in front of the gear lever. I have no connections in the arm rest.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really? Didnt think CTR's prior to the 09 plate had any connections? Where exactly is it on the dash as above my gear leaver is my Type R dash badge then above that is the dash storage

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
It must be an aftermarket install or the Honda connector because as standard any pre-09 models do not have that connectivity.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Really? Didnt think CTR's prior to the 09 plate had any connections? Where exactly is it on the dash as above my gear leaver is my Type R dash badge then above that is the dash storage

Sorry for the delay! It is in the dash storage thingy, just above the serial number badge. As I said, the ipod connection is in there. My Mrs had an ipod touch which was just gathering dust, so I have that living in there now too. As the connection was in there, and the stuff about creating playlists for Honda etc, was in the hand book, I just assumed it had been in there since new. I've only had the car since Feb this year (07 plate).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts