2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I know there are many posts regarding this already but can someone please confirm the exact model number of the Connects 2 box required for a 57 Type-S non-satnav model.

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks but can someone that has already bought and fitted it please confirm that VHOX001 is the correct model number from In-Car Express.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't buy mine from in-car express but that is the model number of the unit that I've got in my 57 Type-S non-satnav. Mine came from a local ICE store who also fitted it for £80 all in.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok thanks but can someone that has already bought and fitted it please confirm that VHOX001 is the correct model number from In-Car Express.

Thanks again.
I fitted mine this w/e (and have updated the Wiki with additional detail as a result of my install). VHOX001 is the correct one for non-satnav models. Don't go for the version that will charge your iPod via it's dock connector - that lead won't fit VHOX001, only the (differnet) connects2 box that it comes with (which doesn't work in the Civic since it can't ape the CD changer as VHOX001 does).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts