2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a Connects2 CTAHOIPOD001.2 on ebay for my 2006 honda civic for £43.99.

Is it easy to gain access to the back of the standard head unit to plug this in and also does it work well?

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I have one in my fn2. Is great bit of kit, you occasionally get a little interference if using a iPhone but its not noticeable when music is on, just in between tracks, i like my music and have it on pretty loud often and sound quality is suberb!! It more depends on where you get your music from, I use spotify and iTunes and have never had any sound issues.

Getting to the back of the stereo isn't too difficult, more time consuming trying to get the bits of dash removed to get to the screws securing the stereo in! There will be a guide on here I would of thought! Only advice is be careful when prying/pulling the top part of the dash (above the stereo) off, it is defo only clicked in but I broke a clip pulling mine up with too much force at too much of an angle.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have one in my fn2. Is great bit of kit, you occasionally get a little interference if using a iPhone but its not noticeable when music is on, just in between tracks, i like my music and have it on pretty loud often and sound quality is suberb!! It more depends on where you get your music from, I use spotify and iTunes and have never had any sound issues.

Getting to the back of the stereo isn't too difficult, more time consuming trying to get the bits of dash removed to get to the screws securing the stereo in! There will be a guide on here I would of thought! Only advice is be careful when prying/pulling the top part of the dash (above the stereo) off, it is defo only clicked in but I broke a clip pulling mine up with too much force at too much of an angle.

Thanks for tip mate, sounds very time consuming

1 - 4 of 4 Posts