2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, finally decided to swap out my standard stereo for an aftermarket Android unit (fed up of burning MP3 cd's), but i am a little confused as to which connects2 kit i need, as their website list 2 different kits for the 8th Gen Hatchback

CTSHO002 or CTSHO002AA

Connects2 Ltd

Connects2 Ltd

I have a 59 plate prefacelift petrol Type S GT (no sat nav)

I have emailed their customer support, but had no response so far

I'd rather not have to disassemble my dash twice to figure out what i need, so if anyone can confirm which i need that would be ace

Also, anything else i might need to connect up a generic Chinese Android unit (already have the dash surround off a mate)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Only difference I can see is the AA version contains the aerial adapter, best bet would be to go for that one if you ask me. Otherwise you'll need to end up buying the adapter separately.

Also need to make sure you get a "Patch Lead" which allows the steering wheel controls to work with the head unit. Most places include a "Universal Patch Lead" which will work for most head units, but it's worth checking before you buy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear friend,

AA postfixed has antenna adapter cable.

it is good idea to buy with CTSHO002AA if you are newbie on electronics. If you have talent to make, you will handle to integrate CTSHO002, too.

good job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts