2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently picked up my Honda Civic SR, and so far absolutely love it! Going to post some pictures soon, after i get back from a short holiday.

What i would really like to see from the forum readers is; show me some of your favorite Wallpapers you use on the Infotainment System.

I am looking for inspiration to add a bit of style to the console look, and would love to see what you guys/gals use...live or just a static picture?

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,466 Posts
My Mk9 currently driving me nuts regarding wallpapers for info screen. Even though I format usb stick and add no more than 10 pictures when I open usb on info screen it shows old wallpapers. When I select one it displays fail to load or brings up a completely different photo. Ive learnt for best results add photos bigger than you want as mine won't let me select the whole photo but more like a small area of it. But whoever she is she sure looks nice on my screen ........

·
Registered
493 Posts
I like it simple. I use the alternate skin, otherwise the wallpaper makes it less visible.

Some I've used :

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhh...two passions of mine planes and cars. Love the P40, but favorite has always been the F14 Tomcat, or F4 Phantom. You have me thinking now tho. Planes as a background on the Honda screen..hhhmmm nice.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ikbenben...those screen savers look awesome! Loving the Hex pattern look, and the Honda Logo would look great as a background on the Red Honda Civic i just recently bought.

Between you and Red Dwarf, i think i am going to be toggling between the Honda Logo, planes, and that crisp looking Hex pattern.

Thanks for the inspiration guys, it's appreciated.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I changed mine to the smoke live wallpaper but it doesn't always work. Sometimes when switching between apps it appears then reverts back to the default one after a few seconds.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Live wallpapers only work when not driving. If you want them working all the time then you need to install Honda Hack and shut of the handbrake limitation.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahhh man Steve_m that's just not fair. That site has a fair few good ones as well. I think i am going to have to save some of these cool wallpapers you guys have all mentioned onto my laptop and pc now as well, as there is just too much choice. You are not making this easy on me, ha ha ha.

Thank you for all the great suggestions - brain might explode soon :)

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I have the time clocks from the Delorian in back to the future on mine.

If you change the theme to the alternative one the clock is minimal & it displays when the screen blanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts