2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1268 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Hey Michael.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Great, yes that is no problem. Attached is an export of the design, we can just use the colours you're after for the base circle and "H" logo on top.

PMin coming.

Ian Contessa
Hi Ian

Received the badges, and you are amazing **, just what I needed, I have some friends who get there badges from Ebay, but your quality is better, and speed and service, thanks allot ** :)

Regards Michael

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hi Ian
i'm after some TYPE S door sill logo's, can you do them in certain colours
i would like the TYPE in RED and the S in Blue

Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,225
Hi Ian
i'm after some TYPE S door sill logo's, can you do them in certain colours
i would like the TYPE in RED and the S in Blue

Thanks
Andy
Morning Andy.

Great I will appreciate your custom.

Sure can buddy, I can do almsot any combinsation of colours. Some may require a small additional payment to cover less popular colours I don't have in stock, but blue is no problem and I think I have a couple of different shades from baby blue to darker royal blue and one inbetween.

PM incoming and then I can snap a photo to email you the colours.

Cheers.

Ian Contessa

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,228
hi Ian are you still doing the Domed Gear Surround Badges? if so any pics of different styles I'm after one which says CIVIC in blue. cheers

Hello.

I'm not making any more of the domed style, but do have some left from when I did. Just no blue ones, photos attached of whats left.

Ian Contessa

Attachments

·
more torque than the mrs
6,722 Posts
Hello.

I'm not making any more of the domed style, but do have some left from when I did. Just no blue ones, photos attached of whats left.

Ian Contessa
hi Ian I'll have this one pm your detail please. cheers

Attachments

·
more torque than the mrs
6,722 Posts
Evening Andrew.

Great, I will appreciate your custom.

On the gear surround front you have two choices;

1. A vinyl graphics one, photo attached to give you an idea. Or,
2. A laser engraved one made from 2mm thick laminated brushed look acrylic, which gives a ncie look and can be a little more tailored as the laser is capable of producing small text compared to the vinyl cut option 1.

Each style above is £3, so you can choose which look you prefer.

Wheel cap decals, I am not doing the resin domed style, but can produce the flat vinyl type. I would need to know the diameter of your wheel caps so that I can cut the backing circle slightly under-sized to sit in the middle of the cap with overhang.
These are £6 for 4 off.

Postage to Malta is likely to add £4, as these will go in a stnadard envelope rather than a box.

Ian Contessa
hi Ian sent you a pm I'd love this one mate...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Hi.

Can you do a Type S badge that will go on the gear surround that looks the same as the other OEM badges ?

Have type S GT.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,234
Hi.

Can you do a Type S badge that will go on the gear surround that looks the same as the other OEM badges ?

Have type S GT.

Thanks.
Hey Buddy.

Yes, as above shows some of the ones I do and I can add to my current designs. So if you can show me what you're after I can try and replicate it.
Colours can only be added by filling in the lasered lettering with paint, however as this is time consuming if you wanted to explore this I would suggest buying two and using one to mess around with in your own time.

Attached is two ideas for example.

Ian Contessa

Attachments

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hey Buddy.

Yes, as above shows some of the ones I do and I can add to my current designs. So if you can show me what you're after I can try and replicate it.
Colours can only be added by filling in the lasered lettering with paint, however as this is time consuming if you wanted to explore this I would suggest buying two and using one to mess around with in your own time.

Attached is two ideas for example.

Ian Contessa
Hi Ian

could you do me the laser badge for the gear stick surround, i have got a Type R surround in my Type S and would like something very similar, could i get the same format as the type R but with the following

Type S
S-21110

Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,240
This is what i'm looking for.
Hey Buddy.

Sorry, not got a prompt for this post and only did so from Grossey making another post today.

The laser plaques, the secodn layer is black so it will look brushed metal on top and then the TYPE would be black along with the "S". But you could pick out the "S" with some paint, dropping small droplets into the lasered recess of the "S" to make it red. I have done this myself, but it's time consuming, so to keep the costs low I would advise you trying this yourself.

Hi buddy
Can you do me some 70mm alloy wheel dome badges in gunmetal grey with ree H
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hey Buddy.

Sorry, didn't get prompted for your post.

Yes I can, 70mm backing circles in graphite grey and then red "H" logo laid on top. These won't be the resin domed style as I no longer make them, but the normal 2D flat vinyl type. These are £6 with postage in the UK.

Let me know if you would like me to PM you.

Hi Ian

could you do me the laser badge for the gear stick surround, i have got a Type R surround in my Type S and would like something very similar, could i get the same format as the type R but with the following

Type S
S-21110

Thanks
Andy
Hi Ian
could you do something as per the attachment
Thanks
Andy
View attachment 294600
Hey Andy.

Sorry mate, it was only your recent post that sent me an email alerting me to the above messages.

Yes, I can do something similar. The laminate acrylic I have currently is only 2 ply, so brushed metal effect on top and black bottom layer. The laser will burn away the brushed layer in the text you like, to reveal the black underneath. You can then pick out the "S" for example with some paint, it's time consuming so I would suggest I leave that to you to try to save costs.
The other option is a hybrid mix, laser the small text such as the TYPE and your build number as they are small letters. Then I can cut a red "S" in vinyl, as it's slightly bigger to layer on top of the brushed top layer. That could work nicely I think.

Just noticed the smoother look around the build number, I might be able to try and replciate this look. I can try and if not it will just be the usual brushed look.

Ian Contessa

1221 - 1240 of 1268 Posts