2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1261 - 1268 of 1268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,261
Hi there,

I'm after getting some custom vinyl side decals made up and was given your name as someone who does good work and may be able to help. Is that correct? How much would you charge if so? It would be 3 colours, like the standard FN2 side decals but in a style of the DC2 and EK9 side decals.

Cheers.
Hey Buddy.

Sorry this is very late, I am not receiving email notifications for posts made here it seems and so if I don't reply within a few days email me: [email protected]

If you still are in need for vinyl, please let me know and also thank the person(s) who pointed you in my direction as it is greatly appreciated.

Ian Contessa

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
This looks awesome, massive thanks for your work mate ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,263
This looks awesome, massive thanks for your work mate ?
Hey Buddy.

Oooh nice, didn't expect to see it there but it looks great.

Glad you're happy with how it turned out.

Ian Contessa

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,265
Hi Ian

As you are my go to sticker guy, I just want to know if you can help me.

I'm about to paint my calipers, and need some black Honda stickers, (front left and right) I own a 10 gen Civic.
Can you make me a set and send it to Denmark? :)
Hey Buddy.

Hope you and the family are safe and well?
Great, I appreciate you being my go-to sticker provider.

I can certainly make up some HONDA decals to stick onto your calipers, but sadly for me at this time it might be faster and cheaper to purchase some from within your country. With the problems the world has currently I am relying on couriers to collect and then ship my decal sales and for something this small it will still be silly expensive to send out.
Of course if there is no rush, then we can wait, but I have no idea when the Royal Mail post offices will be open again and safer to use.

Ian Contessa

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Hi Ian.
thanks m8, I very busy , coz I work as a chief nurse on a hospital, and we have had allot of work, but the amount of Covid patients i DK is at a all time low , so we are slowly going back towards more normal times.

Hope you are OK to and you family is well.

My problem is that I can't find any body making Honda logos in DK, the marked for selling Honda is so low in DK.
So you are my go to guy, and I just wait for UK to come back to more normal times.

Do you want me to send a new post at some time later in the summer?

Regards Michael

·
Premium Member
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,267
Hey Michael.

No problem at all, you're most welcome.

Oh blimey, I don't envy your job and it must be hard to provide the health care to patients and at the same time being conscience of your own safety. Please stay safe and well.
I hope your family is safe and well also?

Yeah we are not too bad, luckily for me I work from home so don't have to go anywhere outside unless I want to just for a break. Same for the family, we are just pleased the kids are at home with us safe and well, as at 5 and 10 years old, they won't be missing much in an effort to let things pass up by.

I tell you what, email me: [email protected] your full address what you're after and we will sort it out. I can look to see what the postage cost is and go from there with options for a collection or simply dropping it in the post box.

Chat soon.

Ian Contessa

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Hi Ian

Great, I will email you.

I think it's OK, I do this job for a living and have done so for 30 years, the hardest part is not seeing my own kid, and that I have been isolated at home after work for some month now, as I cannot go out in the world in risk of getting Covid. But it looks like it's coming to and end, so just pleased that my family and friends are OK.

Regards Michael

1261 - 1268 of 1268 Posts