2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is a read-only copy of photos posted here. It will just contain the photos, for easy browsing. Mods will copy the photos over every so often, so please continue to post your photos here.

Here's the plan: Simply, a photo of every member of the site. Please just post a photo, avec ou sans Civic, but no pages of comments- Let's try to have a thread with photos of members only. Come on, don't be shy! Remember, Pottsy made Jayne a star, so who's next?

I'll kick off:

Maxbert, flanked by Hugobert and Alexbert... (Photo may be a bit big, mods pls. resize if necessary)- These were my wheels pre-Civic days!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
1600HP under bonnet :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Amazing just how many motorcycle riders (I hate the expression 'Bikers'!:mad: ) are atracted to the same car!!!

Here's another of me ,at Brands this time, when I was invited to Instruct for the Californian Superbike School for 3 days.....My line through the corner is 'unique' as I'm trying to watch my student (Hire bike in front of me) during the Relaxation (Chicken Wings) drill......

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Seems to join this thread you must be heavily disguised - so here's mine as the 'leader of the pack'.
A magazine article I did on the British Motorcycle Association's 'Blue Riband Course' way back - 1996 to be exact.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Responding to your plea Richie, here's a (normal) one of me. You might be Mr Lego Head with your hair, but my mates call me Beethoven when mine's longer. And, as you can see, I'm sporting the club colours of the world's mightiest underachievers! Hip Hip!

Attachments

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Here's me in Thailand.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
That for sure is me!
Installing the rearview camera.

Attachments