2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Presumably you have a full Honda Service History with corrosion checks up to date ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes , full history and others bits and pieces done at Honda ... they checked my service history both online and original book ?

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
:thumbsup:

Makes a huge difference when these things occur.

FHSH, sorted within a few weeks.

No history, claim submitted by dealer (maybe), rejected by Honda, complaint posts here, etc .....

·
R-398
702 Posts
My car is going back to the garage today for some issues to be "looked at". Barely had the car 3 months and its costing me more and more to get things fixed that I believe are their responsibility. Know Im in for a fight but interestingly the car came with 6 months RAC warranty and was meant to have had one of those fabled 82 point checks. One of those checks is the bodywork being free from corrosion. Going to have to investigate whats meant to happen if one of those checks doesn't pass.

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
I've often been sceptical about these checks and that 'the car will be fully serviced before collection sir'.

Yeah right, so why is the air filter dirty and the oil still black ?

·
4,359 Posts
I've often been sceptical about these checks and that 'the car will be fully serviced before collection sir'.

Yeah right, so why is the air filter dirty and the oil still black ?
Because they checked the service record and it didn't need one>:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts