2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this board since I had my Civic on order about 3 months ago. Had the car around 2 months now and I love it, thought I'd share it with you all.

Went with the 1.4 as I'm only 20 - insurance premiums too high on 1.8s - shame there was no 1.6 model!

Apologies for the image quality, just come from my mobile. Just been washed with Maguiars Gold Class shampoo & conditioner - top notch stuff!

Comments welcome!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome mate! Just round the corner from me ;) sent you a PM.

Very nice colour - oops same as mine what a coincidence!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome, looking nice.

we`ll soon have enough for a teesside meet!!!!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hartlepool Mariner near the brewsters pub we can all park alongside each other and get some great "meet-up" shots with the boats in the background ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea Fedorov!

Much more classy than the chavs that meet in the back corner of tesco car park in beefed up corsas! 8)

·
Registered
975 Posts
hey good to have another 1.4 owner here what did you get extra on the car ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just the Atlas Alloys mate, what about you?

Looking to get front fogs soon though, and fake exhausts if anyone figures out a cheapish way of doing it!

·
Registered
975 Posts
well i didnt choose the extras but i got the other 16" alloys, parking sensors, supagaurd, chrome bits and gearnob.

- i want speaker upgrades, the sound awful currently.
-fogs waiting for the f-ing dealer.
-exhausts really want done.
-ipod waiting for dealer.
-maybe tinted windows to.

im just concerned about spending loads on the car and getting nothing back.

i wish i had got the 1.8 seing as my 1.4 somehow ended up the same price.
- just the insurance.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
sco77harris said:
-fogs waiting for the f-ing dealer.
You getting them to fit them or doing them yourself?

·
Registered
975 Posts
probably fit them i think, ive been waiting so long and not happy with them im gonna have a good moan and see what i can get.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Fedorov said:
Hartlepool Mariner near the brewsters pub we can all park alongside each other and get some great "meet-up" shots with the boats in the background ;)
I would be interested in that.... [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
kevin_lufc said:
Fedorov said:
I would be interested in that.... [smilie=coolup.gif]
Okay that's possibly 4 of us already then! :)

Wonder if my friend with the black 1.8 from outside my daughters school is on here yet and there is also a black one in the next street round the corner from me...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'd be interested in an oil burners meet up! Seems a lot of CTR/CTS meets on here which a std diesel civ wouldn't really fit into very well!
Anyone else in the Teesside area having a meet?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'd be interested in an oil burners meet up! Seems a lot of CTR/CTS meets on here which a std diesel civ wouldn't really fit into very well!
Anyone else in the Teesside area having a meet?
Well according to delay in responds I conclude this definitely may happen in... yes, in 2012 :).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts