2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wife took it out on her own tonight to get used to it, driving down the road, this football flies over someone's fence straight towards her side of my lovely car, hit the door mirror instead of the side panels luckily and no damage!
Women drivers :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Lucky escape. Someone opened their door right into one of my loaners. I had a bit of a go at them, since I was in the car at the time.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone on here driving out of Ingleby Barwick towards the A19 tonight in a black Civic? I was going the other way but my wife noticed it was the reg.plate right before my letters so must have been a very recent new owner as well, I meant to do the Civic flash/wave but I was playing with the Sat.Nav at the time and didn't see it!!! :)

...inconsiderate ******* those lot that slam their doors open into others gissing :(

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Fortunately there was only a very minor scratch, and it wasn't mine anyway ;)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Nice car. Nice spec. Nice colour :) and nice camera too (I have suggested the FZ5 to a couple of people and both have been very impressed!)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Pottsy, I think 3 members of my close family and every other friend I've got have all bought Panasonic FZ5 cameras since I got mine, really are amazing pieces of kit for the price, just like the Civic :)

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Fedorov said:
Anyone on here driving out of Ingleby Barwick towards the A19 tonight in a black Civic? I was going the other way but my wife noticed it was the reg.plate right before my letters so must have been a very recent new owner as well, I meant to do the Civic flash/wave but I was playing with the Sat.Nav at the time and didn't see it!!! :)

...inconsiderate ******* those lot that slam their doors open into others gissing :(
Not me Fed, all the Civic's in my area all start LJ06, now down to recognising by the last 3 letters.

On the scratch subject, i try and park in supermarkets as far away from the door as possible so that I don't get so many parking near me. Can't always do that though, it's gonna happen some day :( and if I'm in it at the time.......they will be hell to pay. The missus gets a bit stressed with me on the "Bloody idiot, what they do that for?" front :lol:

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Fed......I'd love to see some photos of your glass roof, and indeed through it from the inside???

Cheers Mate.....

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Kpow99 said:
Fedorov said:

Not me Fed, all the Civic's in my area all start LJ06, now down to recognising by the last 3 letters.

On the scratch subject, i try and park in supermarkets as far away from the door as possible so that I don't get so many parking near me. Can't always do that though, it's gonna happen some day :( and if I'm in it at the time.......they will be hell to pay. The missus gets a bit stressed with me on the "Bloody idiot, what they do that for?" front :lol:

So amazing that someone can do it to you whilst your're there, and still refuse to do anything about it.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark996 said:
Fed......I'd love to see some photos of your glass roof, and indeed through it from the inside???

Cheers Mate.....
Your wish is my command :)

I've also done a movie clip of it opening from the inside which I'll upload later when I get it small enough...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've shrunk this down to an mp4 (H.264) file that you can play in Apple Quicktime or Nero Showtime or any other player that can play h.264 format, most can these days.

Note, I couldn't attach it as a .mp4 so I renamed the file to .zip - when you save this attachment you'll have to rename it back to having .mp4 on the end to play it back ;)

Attachments

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
looks nice, they didn't have the roof as option when I ordered, tried one out and I felt a little too close as I'm too tall for it, already have the seat on the bottom :D

Ahhh, and look at those nice black shiney tyres with red dots on them :D :D :D that will be gone soon :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Windscreen already looks filthy though!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Cheers for the pics, I really like the look of those roofs

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was raining today but I washed it anyway, best way to find bodywork problems I always find... that Meguair's shampoo is great, I captured a pic of it on the drive with all the rain beading... unfortunately my imagination got the better of me and I tweaked my photo a little... ;)

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts