2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For April we are inviting nominations for ALL civics , however .... The picture that will count towards the competition will be an UNDER BONNET shot

Car must be currently owned by member nominated. Any car nominated that is no longer owned will not be considered

As previously you can nominate your own car but, now if you see a car that you think is great and you want to nominate for car of the month - feel free!

However, you need to add the following to any COTM nomination - whether it's your car or someone else's.

1) An explanation as to why you think a car should be nominated.
2) An explanation as to why you think Your car should be nominated.
3) Optional text containing and mods can be submitted and will be included within the voting thread to support nomination

If any car nomination doesn't have an explanation as to why it should be considered then the COTM Team may not consider it and it may not be put forward to a public vote.

The public vote will take place during the last week of April then the winner will be announced.

Please include the photo(s) you want to be shown in the COTM thread.

The winner will also win a very cool COTM sticker for their car

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I'll have a shameless go at this month, bought the car in oct 2012. Had no intention of doing anything with it. UNTIL I found this site, do not post a lot but use the site as my daily paper :) - after 12 months springs, spacers were fitted and I was done. I then heard the clips of the martelius - bought one but after 4 weeks it had to go. Last year had a look on the market, nothing interested me so took my fn2 to TDI and had the basically everything in my signature fitted in my one go.

Back to why this month, the rotrex kit with the HKS air intake looks the business ( well in my eyes )

Attachments

Reactions: rowbo

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Second pic won't upload at the same time, not sure how to make them bigger either. Im making a great ad here :facepalm:

Attachments

·
Carbon Addict :)
1,434 Posts
I'd like to nominate Fujin into the monthly mix....

He might not have the big power that some of the cars on here have but I'm fairly certain you COULD eat your dinner off the engine and not catch anything :p

It all started with carbon fibre...I'm a bit of a carbon nut so added the carbon slam panel, exhaust intake cover and spark plug cover from Tegiwa before adding the fuse box cover on the right all under an OEM style carbon fibre Tegiwa bonnet and carbon scuttle panel cover....

I then got my rocker cover painted by Spooner in gloss black with red writing (not that you can see it but I know it's there)

Next came my HKS and heat shield followed by a genuine Mugen radiator cap, red hose wrapping to keep the colour scheme going and a Skunk 2 oil cap.

I then added a rocker cover breather filter and sourced a red silicone cover cap to block the HKS pipe end.

The under bonnet is finished off with a J's racing strut brace and J's wazza sticker to add some bling....

I'm genuinely pleased with how it's ended up and, despite most people not being able to see it...I know it's there ;-)

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Some lovely civ undies pics here. Which reminds me...need to get my engine bay cleaned!

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will start voting thread later today folks

Any last minute entries/nominations ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.