2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to this months COTM winner , Scotia_91

Thanks to all who took the time to vote :)

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: Scotia_91

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
No chance... couldn't believe it when I was told this this morning... Not a cruel April Fool is it? :p Thought it was over when Rick had taken a good lead before I logged out last night. Cant believe how tight it was, although glad to have stolen the win in the end. :D:D

Thanks to everyone for their votes and kind words, very much appreciated! Also to Rowbo and all else involved in organising and of course to NeilCrawford91 for the nomination in the first place.

Great to see a good variety of un-modded cars nominated, every single one of which is stunning and worthy of COTM this month. Has made me appreciate the standard 'plus' look all the more.

Thanks again! :cool:

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Thought it was over when Rick had taken a good lead before I logged out last night. Cant believe how tight it was, although glad to have stolen the win in the end. :D:D

You and me both but to be fair I think no matter what the contest most forum users like a Type R and if this is allowed I suspect they will always come out on top ;) and if yours had been the only R I suspect you would have stole it by a mile :worms: having said that well done well deserved and you enjoy your month of fame.

As for me I never win anything so nothing lost but I would also like to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and everyone else who took part and to be honest I never thought I would get close to winning never mind thinking last night it looks like all done and dusted.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Well done to all nominees, some lovely cars

Edit, just looked at results, how close was that, hard luck Rick

·
Redline Monster
1,576 Posts
Well Done Mate :perfect10:

Reactions: Scotia_91
1 - 18 of 18 Posts