2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For March we are inviting nominations for NON MODIFIED civics !

Car must be currently owned by member nominated. Any car nominated that is no longer owned will not be considered

As previously you can nominate your own car but, now if you see a car that you think is great and you want to nominate for car of the month - feel free!

However, you need to add the following to any COTM nomination - whether it's your car or someone else's.

1) An explanation as to why you think a car should be nominated.
2) An explanation as to why you think Your car should be nominated.
3) Optional text containing and mods can be submitted and will be included within the voting thread to support nomination

If any car nomination doesn't have an explanation as to why it should be considered then the COTM Team may not consider it and it may not be put forward to a public vote.

The public vote will take place during the last week of March then the winner will be announced.

Please include the photo(s) you want to be shown in the COTM thread.

The winner will also win a very cool COTM sticker for their car

Good luck!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Quick, strip off your mods!

Edit: That could be misinterpreted...

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just what I was thinking...:lol:

Even decals are considered mods by insurance companies. :rolleyes:

I take it that both 8th and 9th gen are included Ross ?
Yes all civics Neil :)

Gp splitters are acceptable as are decals , non honda mods are what I'm classing as a no no

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Yes all civics Neil :)

Gp splitters are acceptable as are decals , non honda mods are what I'm classing as a no no
Thanks for clearing that up Ross, was a bit of a grey area.

And, just playing Devil's advocate...what about front fog protectors ?

:roflmao:

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,414 Posts
If you think you qualify post up and Ross can always disqualify you and explain why.

Reactions: rowbo

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Poor Ross, me thinks he's gonna have a busy few weeks lol [smilie=giggle.gif].......good luck cuz! [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

:dito:

At least your stickers qualify Gerry ;-)...can picture a whole swarm of members rushing out to remove their front fog protectors ! :lol:

...and at least those putting their cars back to stock to sell can now enter...just as long as it doesn't sell before the end of the month !!! :worms:

Sorry Ross, I don't mean to be a pain, but really think that you are on a hiding to nothing here...good luck bud. :p

·
Nae Bother...
370 Posts
I'm gonna kick this voting off by nominating Scotia_91.

His car since day 1 has been standard, he keeps talking about doing things to it but never actually got round to it. Anyway, here's a few shots of his Alabaster FN2. Absolutely beautiful paintwork, he's one of the few people I know that will spend an hour on cleaning just one panel to make sure it's spotless haha!

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heko's are a go , we have our first nomination ;)

Wish I'd said oem+ now :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Yalday! Thanks for the nomination Neil! As pointed out by Neil I had the intention to start modding but the more time goes on the more the OEM + look appeals to me. Looking forward to seeing what other cars are thrown up! :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.