2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm due for a major service with valve clearances checked and a mot at the beginning of March as the car will have to be left overnight what are the chances of a courtesy car ?

ManU

·
Administrator
15,502 Posts
I'm due for a major service with valve clearances checked and a mot at the beginning of March as the car will have to be left overnight what are the chances of a courtesy car ?

ManU
should be ok if you tell them you need one, im sure they tried to charge me £10 when i had my civic:(

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
We have no use of courtesy cars i'm afraid chaps.

What was more than likely suggested to you, Wanner, was that we could organise you a hire car for a day, for the cost of £10?

We'll obviously do our upmost to help, we could possibly drop you at the train station in Crewe if it's of any use?

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going on the train is not a good option for me as this would involve a lift to the station two train journeys and then walk,

Could you get me a price of overnight car hire to be picked up and returned to yourselves bearing in mind that I believe Stuart Graham will price match and violet your car when having a service.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Going on the train is not a good option for me as this would involve a lift to the station two train journeys and then walk,

Could you get me a price of overnight car hire to be picked up and returned to yourselves bearing in mind that I believe Stuart Graham will price match and violet your car when having a service.

Cheers
Hi Manu

We've never had any courtesy cars available at ABP sorry but we can book a hire car for you from one of the local car-hire centres if that helps?

From memory the last time we did this a Fiesta cost around £28 per day including delivery to ABP. If this is of interest we can arrange for you or give you the details so you can book directly.

Whilst Stuart Grahams may well 'price-match' I doubt you will get the same dedicated & passionate people either working on your car or dealing with you at the service counter as the ABP boys but you know that anyway. Regarding the 'free valet' service when my car has gone in previously for warranty work I always ask them specifically NOT TO WASH the car as i've seen enough damage caused by free dealer valets to give me sleepless nights!

Call us on 01270 567177 to arrange booking in.

Cheers, Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts