2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you guys know, some of us organised a Grand Prix Splitters Group Buy. Some of us bought the full set (front AND rear splitters), some of us only the front and other only the rear. From the start Cox Motor Parts had the best price, so it was decided we will approach them regarding a group buy.
They couldn't have been more helpful and straightforward, and I'm sure the other "group buyers" will corroborate that. They gave us a nice discount, and communication was always great!
After agreeing with the price and conditions, a deposit was paid through PayPal to secure the deal. As Cox Motor Parts said that payment through credit (or debit) card would speed up the process, they issued a refund for the deposit and took the full amount from my debit card. Everything was done "in the clear", and as I said they kept us posted through the whole process.
The item was posted on a Monday (23/01/12) and Cox Motor Parts said it should be delivered until Wednesday (25/01/12), but joy of all joys the splitter was delivered AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, on Tuesday (24/01/12).
I couldn't praise Cox Motor Parts highly enough, specially the person in charge of dealing with our group buy, Mr. Daniel O'Hare. He was an example to be followed through the whole negotiation, and was aiming to "go the extra mile" even after the deal was done and the payments were made. A professional through and trough!
I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this group buy, and from now on I'm a loyal Cox motor Parts customer. For me, customer service is a forgotten art, but our dear friend Mr. Daniel O'Hare showed us he is a true "master"!
Well done to all the guys involved in the group buy! We now have a bunch of very stylish Civics, and I can't wait to get my splitter fitted!
And of course a very special thanks to Jonnyrocket, the driving force behind this group buy! WELL DONE MATE, and I hope to see you around!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Glad you all got it sorted. Couldn't fault their customer service when I bought mine. ;-)

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.