2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
If youre cheap on mods you will get cheap (possibly even dangerous) results..

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys! Get the real thing

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What i thought pal, it doesnt look too bad tbf tho!
Im after a cpl or i was looking at having a custom intake made so the filter sits where the battery is now and relocate the battery

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
put a k+n on the end it sould be ok imo

sent from my phone
Surely the quality of the pipe wont be that good and will need mapping out anyway??

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
happy to be shot down here but its a pipe as long as filtered air flows through it at a greater rate than oem then there is a gain

sent from my phone
I seem to think the reason why HKS and CPL etc are so good is that they have a velocity stack on the sensor which is great for stock ecu intake gains and correct running...

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
What i thought pal, it doesnt look too bad tbf tho!
Im after a cpl or i was looking at having a custom intake made so the filter sits where the battery is now and relocate the battery
hi buddy
i will have a cpl for sale this week it will be put in the for sale thread once i get my but in gear & take some pictures of it ;) it is complete with instructions battery relocation kit extra coupling for the fd2 throttle body (this was bought extra) & also i will throw in the k&n filter recharge kit (which i bought extra) ;)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi buddy
i will have a cpl for sale this week it will be put in the for sale thread once i get my but in gear & take some pictures of it ;) it is complete with instructions battery relocation kit extra coupling for the fd2 throttle body (this was bought extra) & also i will throw in the k&n filter recharge kit (which i bought extra) ;)
I know it will have to go through the for sale thread etc to comply with rules etc
But if you dont mind me asking how much would you be looking for it roughly pal?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
I know it will have to go through the for sale thread etc to comply with rules etc
But if you dont mind me asking how much would you be looking for it roughly pal?
Sorry Don't want to put that in here buddy as its a different thread & don't want the mods coming down on me ? it will be in the for sale thread this week ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.