2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CPL Racing is pleased to announce the release of their long awaited cold air intake for the FN2 model of Civic. This intake has been over 18 months in development, to ensure optimal power gains throughout the rev range. Made in-house by CPL, this intake system is not like other cold air intake systems available on the market, which are merely intake pipes that “fit” into the engine bay. It has been designed, tested and improved and re-tested to perfection, and we are confident that no other intake system will be able to improve on the optimal power gains CPL have achieved

- Suitable for either left or right hand drive vehicles
- Supplied with illustrated fitting instructions
- Comes complete with battery relocation kit
- High quality components and construction
- Impressive power gains
- Manufactured here in our workshop in the UK
- Comes with high quality, cleanable K&N filter with high filtration
- Reasonably priced at £299 incl VAT (£260 excluding VAT for those customers outside the EEC
- Universally suitable for fitment with or without RRC (FD2) inlet manifold (for fitment with RRC manifold requires RRC upgrade kit priced at just £19 including VAT (£16.52 excluding VAT)

Tel 01795 668778
Email [email protected]
Website www.cplracing.co.uk

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just a question CPL, can I buy the undertray for relocating the battery from you? It`s exactly the piece I`m looking for.

·
Registered
22 Posts
HI

im intrested in a cold air intake upgrade, ive been told gruppe M is the nuts but it is soooooooo expensive, would you kit, produce a) as much extra BHP (not that the gruppe m is massive) and b) A monster NOISE like the gruppe m would ? To be honest thats what im after more ha ha

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

To date we have seen more power from our own intake than any other we have tested, and the noise from both is similar.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Hi there, is the relocation battery kit suitable for R18;
I have a turbo kit installed and i want to move the intake a bit on the front

Thank you

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am sorry the battery relocation parts are only available as part of the FN2 cold air intake.

We have not tried fitting one of these to an R18

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Hi,
is it best to re-map the car when putting a CAI on as the current stock ecu is set to what the stock air intake will run at?
iv just heard that its possible you loose power if this is not done?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hi,
is it best to re-map the car when putting a CAI on as the current stock ecu is set to what the stock air intake will run at?
Thanks
Yeah I think you get flatspots with out a remap!

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi,

It is not essential to have your car remapped when fitting our air intake, it will gain power without any other modifications, similarly you will not experience any flat spots.

Hope this helps

Hi,
Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts