2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Further to our development on chassis improvements for the CR-Z, the Stage 2 upgrade is now available with immediate effect.

The Stage 2 FRS comprises uprated and lowered Eibach springs, and revised geometry.

We endorse Eibach due to the R&D that they invest in their products, and the exceptionally high quality of the manufactured components.

Chassis Dynamics is a core competancy of ours, so the combination of our expertise and Eibach's products have yielded a big "thumbs up" in terms of vehicle stability, handling, ride quality and of course visual appeal!

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re : Modifications - CRZ

Mark,

Can you give me a little information about mods, cost and fitting and BHP gains, wanted to keep the car as standard looking as possible. Looking to get the car upto around 150bhp without anything to drastic if possible.

1. HKS Induction kit price, fitting cost, performance gains according to TDI is 8bhp, is that with everything else standard.

2. Toda exhaust, back and middle pipe cost, fitting, bhp gains. Will this still be legal when the MOT comes round or will it have to be swapped over.

3. ECU remap ?

Thanks

Dave
:)

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Davo7,

The HKS Racing Suction kit costs £401.50, and the installation costs £85, both plus vat.

The HKS exhaust system costs £634.50, and £85 to install, both plus vat. We tested this system which you can see at http://www.civinfo.com/forum/torque-developments-international-north-south/57543-honda-cr-z-exhaust-testing.html

We're currently waiting for an HKS FCON harness to arrive so that we can test the ECU.

Please let me know if I can be o fany more help.

Mark :)

Mark,

Can you give me a little information about mods, cost and fitting and BHP gains, wanted to keep the car as standard looking as possible. Looking to get the car upto around 150bhp without anything to drastic if possible.

1. HKS Induction kit price, fitting cost, performance gains according to TDI is 8bhp, is that with everything else standard.

2. Toda exhaust, back and middle pipe cost, fitting, bhp gains. Will this still be legal when the MOT comes round or will it have to be swapped over.

3. ECU remap ?

Thanks

Dave
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts