2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've cracked the handbrake casing in my FN2! :( Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Has anyone seen a suitable replacement to the OEM part?

Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Can anyone help me with this? Seen some on eBay for the EP3, does anyone know if these would fit the FN2? Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Which bit do you mean when you say hand brake casing? I cracked the plastic panel that surrounds the handbrake / gear stick. A new one was £300 from Honda but I found an FN2 on eBay that was being broke for spares and got a new one for £100

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
I've cracked the very end of my handbrake at either side of the rubber grip just before the button. Hepworth Honda quoted me £120 for the full handle.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've cracked the very end of my handbrake at either side of the rubber grip just before the button. Hepworth Honda quoted me £120 for the full handle.
Yep thats the same bit I've broken!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I've got the exact same problem. Does anyone have a part number? I can't seem to find one for the casing?

Also, does anyone know how to replace it? It looks like you have to remove the whole central console. Is that right?

Thanks for any help!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.