2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
These cold nights do play havock with equipment. I cannot get it to work either.
Oh phew..thought it was me being a blonde computer bimbo:D I bet the others can't see them either really, they are just pretending;)

·
estranged
391 Posts
It looks like all of the airbags went off too (plus someone's pink knickers by the look of it).

There's no sign of bits being cut open by the fire brigade, so hopefully the occupants were ok... especially the passenger!

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
It looks like all of the airbags went off too (plus someone's pink knickers by the look of it).

There's no sign of bits being cut open by the fire brigade, so hopefully the occupants were ok... especially the passenger!
B4 anyone starts...they aren't mine:D

·
Registered
430 Posts
I was being sarcastic! Having a dig at the NCAp rating :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry. But you have also said,

"Well I would rather sit my kids in the back of a "not so beautiful car" knowing that if the worst happens they are as protected as much as possible! "

in another thread. When is your Volvo being delivered ?

It's just some people don't understand how a car 'should' deform in a crash. A well performing NCAP car will deform like a good'n, as I am sure you are really aware :rolleyes:

I think the NCAP is invaluable as it is forcing manufacturers to build a stronger passenger cell. It is just that when an accidenet occurs in the 'real' world, there are thousands of reasons why the results of such a test may be incorrect. They are all performed in a sterile environment with known impact points and speeds etc.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm sure with a bit of t-cut it'll be as good as new.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts