2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bit of a ring around for quotes today besides trying the on line ones, and got such an amazing range of prices i had to share, best on line quote from Aviva at £177 FC with 2 mods, although they are not very descriptive with their listings so big holes, and also i think everything else is an add on.

Proceeded to Greenlight and Chris Knott and got £294 and £258 , then had a chat with Adrian Flux and they came back with £194 with mods and most of the usual trimmings, so will probably go with them.

However the real eye opener was my current insurers which are A plan, who where extremely competitive with my last car Nissan Skyline 350GT yet came back with £350 ish std and well over £400 modded, now bare in mind that the Skyline was insured for £500 and you will see the ludicrous comparison.
Oh! in case your wondering its for a Civic 2.2 fully comp limited mileage kept on drive old git so SDP, and i could actually insure a type R for slightly less LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
id love to pay 500 a year!! im paying 100 a month joys of the government thinking ever person under 21 is going to drive like there at a destruction derby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts