2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really need peoples help !!!!

I live in Sussex (South East England) the other day i noticed a dent on my Civic. The dent is located on the back passenger door along the line. Ive been quoted £250 to fix, which ive been told to expect. Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience, telephone numbers or any information to help me out?

Cheers

Lee

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No my dealer said they wouldnt touch it but did say they thought the price was acceptable.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
You can't get at it with PDR tools because the door is strengthend along the crease. I was quoted £400 to have the same thing repaired at a Honda dealership.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I got the chance to trade my 15 month old Civic for a new one. The difference was only just over £3000. I had damage on three doors due to careless people opening their doors against mine. The total quote was for £1100.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update on the damage

Went to a couple of places for a quote, prices ranged from £200 to £370 so i gave a company called Dent Angels a ring. They came round looked at damage quoted me £80. After 2 hours i could not believe how well he removed the damage. Defintley recommend him to anyone in the Sussex area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts