2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I have been asked by my Sales Manager at Cribbs Causeway whether Civinfo members would like to arrange a meet at our dealership in Bristol. They recently had the Accord owners club come and meet and he would love it if we could make Bristol Honda a regular (annual?) meet.

This is nothing official yet but would like to get a feeling of whether anyone would be interested. Dates to be confirmed but definetly not around March or September (busy buys months!!). If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please let me know.

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
If this gets big I could be tempted. Otherwise this is a little far for a small meet for me.

Will watch and wait.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I would be up for this. Only 20mins down the M5. I normally pop into cribbs most weekends anyway so this could be quite fun.

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
if a load of people would show up i might be in!
its only an 8 hour drive

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would Bristol Honda supply some tea and cake ;)
Good to hear there is some interest! i'll see what I can do about the tea and cake!:D

If anyone else is interested please let us know through this thread and i'll really try and get something sorted.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If we can get enough people interested in a Cribbs Causeway meet we can clear space for 20-30 cars in front of our showroom. We are in communication with our aftersales department and hopefully we can offer you guys discounts on service/parts if you would like, maybe even tempt you with some genuine Mugen accessories????

..................And yes if we can arrange something coming up to Christmas we will have some mince pies and cake available! Could be good to tie it in with some shopping at the Mall possibly?

·
Registered
332 Posts
id be up for a meet as well just up the road for me.

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
i really like the idea of Honda to allow meetings at the dealers, could be alot of fun! and it shows interest in the customers.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Depending on how it is, I could be up for coming. Its only a couple of hours away so could make a weekend of it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the replies, sounds like there could be a decent amount of interest. I will speak to my Manager in the next few days and see if we can put a date on it. I see your other Somerset meet at Richs is the 28th November so maybe a couple of weeks after that? 11th or 18th December make it a proper Christmas meet! Santa hats optiona :D

Keep the interest coming, the more replies we get the more I can push for more mince pies!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts