2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

A question for you that will more than likely have a simple answer.

The CC in my previous car had another display for what speed you want the CC setting at.

Am i right in thinking there isn't one on the Civics? You literally just get the main Speedo number and no other?

Sorry for the numpty question, just curious,

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
You select cruise ON, arrive at the speed you want, stay steady, push the button, see the light - sorted.

I use it out of town.
I use it IN town.

Great piece of equipment.
Al.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You select cruise ON, arrive at the speed you want, stay steady, push the button, see the light - sorted.

I use it out of town.
I use it IN town.

Great piece of equipment.
Al.
I knowwww, but I was curious as to whether there was a secondary display perhaps that showed the speed you wanted to get to....

Eg...travelling at 60mph and wanting to get up to 70mph...in other cars you're able to set it to a certain speed that you can see. In the Civic you're almost blind as to what speed you're setting it to. Tis a simple feature I can live without though :)

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
It disengages each time you brake, declutch ... anyway so is only good in clear-ish traffic.

I use it as much in town as out of it - not going to 'get done' that easily as this car's a live wire and can be a bit of fun at time.

Al.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts