2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after any info on the sat nav unit found in the CRV. I think its the same as in older Civics. Its made by alpine, and runs the Navtec software. I need some information on the input/outputs on the rear for audio in/out.

Thanks

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
Im after any info on the sat nav unit found in the CRV. I think its the same as in older Civics. Its made by alpine, and runs the Navtec software. I need some information on the input/outputs on the rear for audio in/out.

Thanks
Is crvinfo.com down? only joking, i have no idea, i would have thought the software is broadly similar, the integration into the car is different though so i have no idea. Hopefully some of the other members can help you out.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts

Thanks
Be sure to say which CR-V you mean, is the the new one or the old one??
They're different from the Civic, so the connections on ours won't be the same anyway.
As I recall it has the radio built in so probably just audio out will be available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts