2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Can someone give me a hand. Im looking at getting some gauges for my FN2. I know you can get the Mugen dials but not looking at paying £1000 for them really. Although they do look great.

I was going to get a pillar mount for some but then remembered there is an airbag in there so guessing putting a pillar mount isnt a great idea. Does anyone have any pics or any ideas where else I could put some dials?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats all i have seen..... may go buy some fiberglass and go try build my own :confused: lol

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I've seen pics of these and they look nice.

Paul - Do you sell these these? if so any idea of cost. The blue lit ones look nice :D

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
defi are brilliant..

i have autogauge..looks amazing at night time..put on the centre console like tdi said

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Any link ?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
The A-pillar should be fine. The airbag its "curtain" type and doesnt come from the pillar.

I Have 2 PLX DM-100s, will be custom mounted on the Steering column.

Regards

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,644 Posts
which ones do you recommend? how easy are they to fit? do you sell them mr tdi?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
This is what we can supply: TEIN U.K. | Defi | Defi-Link Meter BF

I think they actually make the Mugen ones but not 100% sure.
The picture at the bottom with loads on the dash are what I was thinking about. No group pod but the come with their own individual pods as in the ones on the right of the dash.
I would look at mounting them individually on the top of the centre consule.

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,644 Posts
i would love to get some, what sorta price we looking at?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rough fitting price? Do you order these or do we order them and just get you guys to fit ;) Yay to flashy things

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
I can get them in as I am a Tein dealer.
Fitting depends on what gauges to be honest plus how much we need to remove to get the cables though the bulkhead but budget for £350 and you should see change out of that.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I want some of these; Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, maybe Water Temp or Fuel Press. LOL. The ones that sit on the dash look awesome.

Like this.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts