2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've found a 2008 (57 reg) silver Type R GT with Grand Prix pack, 33k miles and full history! 18" rims, in excellent condition!

What would you say I should offer for this?

Are civics with the GP pack worth much more than without?

Thanks, Bradders!

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
I'd say depending on condition, from a dealer id be happy to pay £9000ish?

I wouldnt worry about the GP packs too much... they are only like £500, so if you find a better honda without GP pack then you can just buy :)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
I'm thinking £7500

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I'm thinking £7500
This.

Gp pack is a nice bonus but doesnt add any real dollar value to the price of the car. Just makes it a more attractive proposition among a sea of standard ctrs.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
This.

Gp pack is a nice bonus but doesnt add any real dollar value to the price of the car. Just makes it a more attractive proposition among a sea of standard ctrs.
I was thinking mileage not GP Kit but then it'd depend on vehicle condition too.

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
id say 7,800 to 7,500 would be fair depending on optional extras

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Options only add to the desirability, not to the value on most cars, no one pays an extra £500 for a black over red CTR second hand.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
In theory it's worth £7.5-8k IMO. In reality it's worth what someone will pay.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I don't think GP kit makes any difference. I bought mine with factory fitted GP kit and I told the VW dealer yet they were unaware of it being different so no I don't think it adds any extra value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
I don't think GP kit makes any difference. I bought mine with factory fitted GP kit and I told the VW dealer yet they were unaware of it being different so no I don't think it adds any extra value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's right... i bought my car with the Rage alloys :)

·
UKDM
779 Posts
He should take 7.5k if he wants rid

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
what optional extras does it have?

I think 7250 is a fair price to offer. There will be plenty of other civics with the gp kit fitted...

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
As a guide I brought a 57 CTR with 34k 4 Honda stamps for 8500 from a dealer. Last February. So private I wouldn't pay more than 7. If its rearly nice maybe a couple hundred more but you don't get a warrenty.
I ended up using the warrenty my car came with for the gear box.
So was worthy he extra money from a garage.

There's hundreds for sale so don't rush into it.
Graham

1 - 20 of 20 Posts