2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that a new CTR on Honda's website is showing to cost around £22,205 with no extras. I know that they have stopped making them but this is a £3000 increase, from when I brought my car new 3 years ago? Can't believe this price jump!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
don't forget the increase in vat - that's at least and extra £500

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
They were £23000 list price before they stopped making them (no extras milano red)

It's a rip though, no one should of paid that amount

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thats well EXPENSIVE! with all the VAT so glad i got my Honda Civic Type R GT (Deep Bronze) with 17.500 miles on the clock for a 08' plate for 13.995 before the VAT went up. SO happy with the purchase and loving every second with this car.

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Thats well EXPENSIVE! with all the VAT so glad i got my Honda Civic Type R GT (Deep Bronze) with 17.500 miles on the clock for a 08' plate for 13.995 before the VAT went up. SO happy with the purchase and loving every second with this car.
You don't pay VAT on second hand cars :D

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
same as me with 17000 miles but silver purchased over a year ago :):)

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Don't complain!

The more expensive they are new the more our used ones are worth!!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Don't complain!

The more expensive they are new the more our used ones are worth!!
I don't think it quite works like that :confused:

If nobody is buying used Type-Rs the price will be low, if there are fewer new Type-Rs the price will be high

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
I don't think it quite works like that :confused:

If nobody is buying used Type-Rs the price will be low, if there are fewer new Type-Rs the price will be high
Thats what I meant! Plus if they were heavily discounted people would be tempted away from used ones.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Ive been to Stratstone in Leeds today. They have 2 new Milano Red CTR GT's for around £19500.

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
dont forget the increase in rfl aswell

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
That's for the GT in white with Sat Nav.
Go onto the next page :-" Ways To Buy This Car."
The price for the standard Type R is £19,995.

P.S. They have knocked down the price of the GT with Sat Nav to £19,995. on their website now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts