2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just though I'd post some pictures of what my car now looks like with the Mugen Suspension fitted that I bought from Touge

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Looks sweet mate, cars looking immaculate

Reactions: R555

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Looking good mate, I wanna get the mugen grille on mine as my FN2 is specced the same as your's. Really sets it off :cool:

Wouldnt mind getting it lowered aswell but doubt i would get on my drive if i did

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good mate, I wanna get the mugen grille on mine as my FN2 is specced the same as your's. Really sets it off :cool:

Wouldnt mind getting it lowered aswell but doubt i would get on my drive if i did
I love the grill, so far its my favorite mod. Go for the Mugen set up I've got as it lowers the car slightly, your right though got to careful going up kerbs and stuff as the front end is already low. I've scrapped my splitter a few times :mad:

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I love the grill, so far its my favorite mod. Go for the Mugen set up I've got as it lowers the car slightly, your right though got to careful going up kerbs and stuff as the front end is already low. I've scrapped my splitter a few times :mad:

It is very tempting will have to save up quite a few pennies tho :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks fantastic mate, very jealous :cool:

Is it much stiffer or bumpier?

Thanks...

Yeah it is alot stiffer, but the ride is alot better as it doesnt crash about as much

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
thats the nuts mate !!

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Nice mate....* envy envy

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Your lady in red Looks fierce mate, and luckily enough, I know how well she rides too! ;).

Got my new rages on today! I actually think the car feels better with the 19"s and the Mugen suspension than it did with the 18"s .... Which is apparently opposite to the standard suspension

1 - 20 of 32 Posts