2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers dude your a star..not cheap but a bit of a winter project for me..gonna put a few dials ect in it !

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Yeah lol. You may be able to get it cheaper if you phone up Honda. Or perhaps from a breakers yard?

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
It's daylight robbery Honda U.K.:mad: And :- WE know you are looking in.:rolleyes:
Makes the cost of a pre painted front bumper look cheap.

·
Registered
299 Posts
def try breakers yard first, there is one near me with a few type r's in

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Just wondering....does anybody actually use this cubbyhole for storing anything, and if so what do you put in it?
I find it pretty much useless. :(

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Just wondering....does anybody actually use this cubbyhole for storing anything, and if so what do you put in it?
Sunglasses and occasionally my phone.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Im just about to pay Honda £130 to replace mine! :)!

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Sunglasses and occasionally my phone.
Yeah, i have thought about both of those, but just find it quite fiddly to get in and out of, plus i thought they might rattle about inside.
Ive had my Civic for 8 months now, and still havent put anything at all in this compartment.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Really struggling to get one from a breakers!!I've tried about ten upto now and no ones got the part !

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Yeah, i have thought about both of those, but just find it quite fiddly to get in and out of, plus i thought they might rattle about inside.
Ive had my Civic for 8 months now, and still havent put anything at all in this compartment.
I find it pretty easy to get things in and out of there, unless I'm in 1st, 3rd or 5th gear, then it's a bit of a squeeze lol.

Haven't really noticed them rattling around TBH.

Just find it easier having glasses in there, instead of having to reach over to the glove box.

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
A packet of polos, occasionally some tic tacs :)
I haven't actually checked if CDs fit in, didn't think they did - they go in the glove box though

1 - 20 of 28 Posts