2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmm.... only a couple of days to wait!!!

Just perusing through the sales literature and noticed that it mentions cupholders.... I know that there are "bottle holders" in the door cards, but i dont recall seeing any cupholders on the test drive...

Can anyone enlighten me as to where they are hidden???

Cheers!
T

·
Registered
47 Posts
in the back theyre in the centre armrest and in the front in the centre bit, behind the ashtray there is an adjustable cupholder. very well designed in my opinion

·
Registered
288 Posts
I actually think it's a bit stupidly designed.. you cant have your arm on the arm rester and change gears when you have a bottle in the cup holder.. thats why i keep my bottles in the cup holders of the front doors...

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
And you can slide the ashtray out to make it even bigger. For example, you can get three 25cl bottles of Stella Artois in there. :lol: :lol: . But remember, don't drink and drive. :(

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
elfa7 said:
And you can slide the ashtray out to make it even bigger. For example, you can get three 25cl bottles of Stella Artois in there. :lol: :lol: . But remember, don't drink and drive. :(
Really? Had no idea I could do that. Must go and try that now. :lol:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I leave the ash-tray out all the time. We don't smoke, and we wouldn't let anyone else either [smilie=smack.gif]

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Like elfa, we don't smoke but I've left the ashtray in place and I stand my K750i phone in it. Handy to get hold of in case the bluetooth plays up.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Ashtray is great for house keys, I keep the Civic key on a seperate fob, I hate to have a huge bunch flying around, scratching the dash.

Also discsovered yesterday that the cup holder bay is the perfect size for the twin pack mini pork-pies you get from Tescos, slide the cover back and the partition, and in goes the Pork pies, only works with the ones with a plastic tray holding the 2 pies.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
richierich said:
Ashtray is great for house keys, I keep the Civic key on a seperate fob, I hate to have a huge bunch flying around, scratching the dash.
[smilie=coolup.gif] same here.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i put change in there too

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
..I also keep some Immodium Instants in where the cupholders are; so handy for those downhill bends in the Derbyshire Dales! [smilie=holyshit.gi:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts