2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
221 - 240 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
İt seems your nextion tft looks for a file which has been created with newer version of nextion software.it is not related to your sd card

Look for a hmi file in the honda.rar, open it using new version of nextion and re-export it.

İf this does not work, you have to create your new nextion project, I am afraid

Or you have to buy an old production dated tft

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
Press the mode button until you see very small texts around the clock(at least three seconds)
then use ch + and - to adjust hour,
Use vol + and - to adjust minute
After done repress mode button until small texts are disapperaed

Brown and pink wires should be connected to your arduino and to your steering wheel interface at the same time (just a simple Y splitting)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Press the mode button until you see very small texts around the clock(at least three seconds)
then use ch + and - to adjust hour,
Use vol + and - to adjust minute
After done repress mode button until small texts are disapperaed

Brown and pink wires should be connected to your arduino and to your steering wheel interface at the same time (just a simple Y splitting)
Hi Mendilli!
today i was back at the car but I can´t configure the clock. The clima is fine, is working. I´m working like your ppt.
  • I connect the brown wire with gnd at arduino
  • I connect the wire pink with A1 at arduino
  • I can see the clock in the screen.
    Electrician Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Hardware programmer

can you confirm that is this conector were i ´m connecting the wire brown and pink?

thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi! I know this is not a meaningful addition to the forum, just wanted to say that you all did an amazing job on the car, and have given me extreme motivation to work on my own since I got it recently, I'm saving up to buy everything first, ( a Teyes CC3 with 360 cams and everything that is in relation to the HVAC screen), I'm doing my own design for the display in the time being and am going to share the progress in the future as well C:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 · (Edited)
Hi Mendilli!
today i was back at the car but I can´t configure the clock. The clima is fine, is working. I´m working like your ppt.
  • I connect the brown wire with gnd at arduino
  • I connect the wire pink with A1 at arduino
  • I can see the clock in the screen. View attachment 324891

can you confirm that is this conector were i ´m connecting the wire brown and pink?

thanks!
Your connections seems right

When you press the mode button arduino reads a value on A1, the code brings the clock (rtc module) to setting state when mode button pressed 4 seconds, then arduino waits for hour and minute adjustments coming from vol and ch buttons, when you are done you press the mode button for another 4 seconds, so the rtc module gors out of setting state

As to you problem, only explanation ı came up is this

Your car and my car are creating different values(strangely) on pressing the mode button

·
Registered
14 Posts
Your connections seems right

When you press the mode button arduino reads a value on A1, the code brings the clock (rtc module) to setting state when mode button pressed 4 seconds, then arduino waits for hour and minute adjustments coming from vol and ch buttons, when you are done you press the mode button for another 4 seconds, so the rtc module gors out of setting state

As to you problem, only explanation ı came up is this

Your car and my car are creating different values(strangely) on pressing the mode button
Hi mendilli, I´m back. Is impossible for me. I can´t configure de clock.
I try everything, i share with you a diagram like I´m connecting if i´m doing something wrong. After connect all wires like your diagram the radio only detect the button vol + and vol -. If i removed and connect the original diagram all work fine. I´m lost, sorry.
Rectangle Font Circuit component Parallel Hardware programmer

·
Registered
14 Posts
How about the nextion connections, did you correctly connect the tx(arduino) to rx(nextion)
Hi mendilli, sorry. yes, i think that nextion (rx nextion is with tx arduino) and the clock are connected correctly like your wire diagram, becouse i can see the info in the screen. I can see the info of fan, temp... and work with the button of clima. Too I can see the clock and like change the minutes but i can´t configure. Realy i think that there is any problem with the signal of button mode and chanel up and down becouse vol + and vol - is working.

Another think if it can help... I configure my radio with mi wheel vol, channel and mode. If I connect arduino vol+ is like channel up, for example. i need configure again vol+ and vol-.
thank you for everything!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi everyone! Finally ordered the headunit with the 360° surround, waiting for it to arrive. I'm currently ordering all the other bits an pieces so I've got a question about the bigger Nav screen, I assume that a 7" LCD should fit but I cannot find any info about that, do you guys know what the dimensions of the nav screen are?

221 - 240 of 266 Posts