Wanted more bass, factory look, not to loose space in boot and still have space saver spare wheel. Not sure if link for picture will work, if not then feel free and have a look at my GARAGE car folder if interested.
Main materials used:
* 4,5litres of polyester resin
* 5 sq metres of fiberglass matt
* Focal 25a4 sub 10" (200w rms/400wpeak)
* Pioneer Gm-d8701 amp
* 4awg wiring kit
* 12mm chipboard for rings to mount sub
* Carpet to wrap it in/ blend in.
Total price for all this pleasure was shy of £300. Took me few weeks to do it, jugling between other things. All in about 14hrs of labour as first time done it, just after watching tons of youtube videos.
Added so much more bass so was well worth it for me.
Anyone wanting to do simmilar mod feel free to ask questions will try to help.