422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cars looking good mate!!
How long did it stay clean for???:D
Thanks Dobe. Love the doberman in the picture!

Its still clean at the moment, but by the end of the week it will be another story haha

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
excellent result, a showroom car.... what did you clean the front grill with to make is so shiney??

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
looks awesome that mate, what springs are you on there? looks low.:cool:

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Stunner! 3rd pic especially

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments!

Its got the eibach 15mm kit on with a full FRS from TDI North

Certainly!
The products I use are as follows.

Prewashed with pressure washer or occasionally snowfoamed when at my mates.
Washed with Bilt hamber autowash (1 teaspoon does a bucket so it lasts for ever)
Clayed with bilt hamber autoclay (water is the lube so less faff than having to buy the lube ontop.
Main panels machine polished with a Das6 using 3m ultrafina polish (great for our soft paint finishes)
Finished with dodo juice lime prime prewax cleanser.
Ipa panel wipedown to dry the fillers in the polish and enhance the reflection.
Chemical guys jetseal applied and buffed
Waxed with dodo juice light fantastic

Wheels sprayed with dodo juice supernatural wheel cleaner, then jetsealed. Tyres dressed with megs gel stuff (forgotten the name- its purple!)

It was the first time id machine polished so im happy with the results. I must admit there are still some very light swirls that havnt come out, but i only used a small amount of polish very little pressure and low rpm. Will be trial and error, but I know for next time.

Hope this helps people. Any questions about any of the products then please shout up.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
excellent result, a showroom car.... what did you clean the front grill with to make is so shiney??
Just cleaned during the washing of the car, its probably just the flash off the camera mate. No magic product or anything.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
All CW FN2s have a chrome grille, door handles and fuel cap. If I remember correctly, for non-CW colours, Civics built in 2010 onwards received the same updates :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts