2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just coming off the Strawberry roundabout, towards Morrisons a couple of days ago....nice and shiny CW CTR (couldn't see whether it was a Mugen or not).

Should get neon signs made for the front grilles so we can flash them on in passing with our usernames :D.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts
Are you often around Ellesmere Port antonowski as I am from Great Sutton

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you around Oliver lane before? Saw a Milano red R driving out as I was coming in :p

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts
Were you around Oliver lane before? Saw a Milano red R driving out as I was coming in :p
No not me. I ventured as far as Loxdale drive just over an hour ago. You would hear if it was me! :-D

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was that at the garage next to the bull's head?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might have been you then! What's the Oak's Honda like? Will be getting mine serviced there this year.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Cheshire oaks was good bought it from there last year and the sales guy is sound remembered my name even though I haven't seen him for 12 months, this service was included in the price just had to pay for valve adjustment £100 got a full health check wash and Hoover and cars running great hear horror story's about dealers but no problems up to now

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantastic! Will definitely be trying them out then. Haha, definitely Wayne!!!

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha. Das ist richtig!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Marty says BWAAAHHH!!!
820 Posts
Ye. Gotta go there at about 11pm on a Saturday night and park next to all the corsas and fiestas lol. The rake gets busy though. How about by Costa on the oaks on a Sunday morning. It's quiet then and can get a brew

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds good to me. Next Sunday? Maybe we should start another thread?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts