2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted n cruised back on da M40 Monday night about 9ish heading back from Birmingham too Nottingham but I think u got off da A453!! Nice cruise back mate (",) sweet looking CW u have there (",)

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi yes it was me but its more gray than white at the mo. Been working in Birmingham most of last week, thanks for the cruise back home.

Thought you were long gone when you and the golf flew by me at the bottom of the M42.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol looked white too me mate.Must be going blind with the old age!!! lol nah enjoyed that cruise back shame we couldnt go side by side!! I flew by coz that stupid GOLF nearly took my front bumper off so i was on a mission catching him!! He got off the Tamworth exit and jumped the red light so i backed off too ECO drive and then i could see ** HID in my rear view mirror and decided too crusie back *** u!!! I did flash u *** my rear fogs (when chasing the GOLF!) but i didnt think u would respond coz like i said there was no Civinfo sticker on ** rear end!!! lol.. Hope too see u again soon time on the M40 matey!

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi, back to being white again given it a clean today :) Then drove to garage in the slush looks dirty within 5 miles, never ending battle keeping a CW clean.

I thought you did flash but wasn't to sure as I was watching what the Golf was doing.

I had been getting around 36MPG cruising at 70 on the run to Brum not bad for short run

Its about time I became a supporter will get a sticker on order :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha! true i need too do the same mate!!! :) thats really good getting 36MPG i always get between 30 - 33 MPG @ 70 thats Nottingham too Birmingham or the other way round!!! That Golf was being a bit off a A&*E!!!

Mate im the same its hard too keep it clean!! I got DB color and its hard too keep that clean too!!!! Never ending battle with DIRT!!!

I jus clean the inside really!! U travel up the M40 quite alot?? im always up n down that road mainly ever other weekend!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.