2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Championship White CTR between Harts Farm Way, Havant, along the A27 westbound to the Eastern Road in Portsmouth at about 4:40pm. I was 2 cars back in my own CW.

Just wondered if its anyone on here?

Reactions: richy-j123

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah fair one. I'm fairly sure it had a sticker on the rear bumper, on the left. Looked tidy from a couple of cars back. Its also the second CW I've seen in Havant in the last 2 days.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The civic belongs to me and my girlfriend, thanks for recognising and posting!!

She was driving at the time,she works in havant :)

the sticker is a wheelwhores sticker by the way

next time give us a wave!!

also i parked next to the CW civic in halfords the other day, it was cool! i didnt have my phone on me though so no pic :(

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries fella. I'll keep an eye out for you :) I work in Havant as well so there's every chance I'll see the motor again.

Give me a shout if you're out and about and we can blast up the hill for a Mick's burger or something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Excellent stuff!

So we have located 3 of the 600, 597 to go lol!!

I will most defiantly be going for a burn on Friday night if your up for it then?

It was more than likely us that you saw 2 days in a row xD

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably! Did you see me at Tesco the first day?

I'm not sure about Friday. Probably not this week to be honest as I am packing the car up to help my bro move to London early on Saturday.

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
No worries fella. I'll keep an eye out for you :) I work in Havant as well so there's every chance I'll see the motor again.

Give me a shout if you're out and about and we can blast up the hill for a Mick's burger or something.
Love a burger on the hill :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Still need to organise something guys!!

My name is Rich jenkinson on Facebook please feel free to give me a message it's so much easier!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts