2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loverly CW FD" followed from Glous up the A38 into stroud... reg W52 Fgu

young girl driving with black pony tail 10.45am today?

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
A girl, in an FD2? I must find this person....

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
It does a bit... but I could tell her to change them..just lay the samckdown!

I did worry maybe Murry had grown his hair and you were persuing him but I think he has got rid of the white wheels which means the hunt is still on. WHOOP WHOOP.
Goddamnit.. we need more to go on...

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does a bit... but I could tell her to change them..just lay the samckdown!

I did worry maybe Murray had grown his hair and you were persuing him but I think he has got rid of the white wheels which means the hunt is still on. WHOOP WHOOP.
Goddamnit.. we need more to go on...
yer as far as I know Murry has changed his wheels , if thats not his reg in my first post which im sure its not he will prob know who it is,
dam it it I thorght I was going to sneek up on him... but there was a good looking person in the car so i knew it wasn't him Ha ha ;)

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I can't believe you let her get away...

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Not my car.....
Im running the NI plate on my car.

An FD2 in Glos/Stroud?

I think I know who this is and they are not a member on here. If its who I think it is they are slowly annoying me haha. Had my FN2 and put everybit of Mugen on it that I could think of. The bloke then had his CW FN2 and ordered the same parts as me.

So changed the car to the FD2 to be a little different then a mate of mine saw him driving an FD2 around :facepalm:

Time for the FD2 hunt..

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not my car.....
Im running the NI plate on my car.

An FD2 in Glos/Stroud?

I think I know who this is and they are not a member on here. If its who I think it is they are slowly annoying me haha. Had my FN2 and put everybit of Mugen on it that I could think of. The bloke then had his CW FN2 and ordered the same parts as me.

So changed the car to the FD2 to be a little different then a mate of mine saw him driving an FD2 around :facepalm:

Time for the FD2 hunt..

Followed her from Quedgeley, up the A38 , cross the motorway towards Stroud, down the by pass to sainsburys and she went up dubridge road towards the commom or Nailsworth

Nice car well looked after with a big drainpipe out the back which you could hear miles away and white wheels

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Followed her from Quedgeley, up the A38 , cross the motorway towards Stroud, down the by pass to sainsburys and she went up dubridge road towards the commom or Nailsworth

Nice car well looked after with a big drainpipe out the back which you could hear miles away and white wheels

Surely it cant be louder than my darainpipe. :worms: Toda FTW

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I would have followed it till it stopped, then I would have cut some holes in a newspaper (news of the world) and sat patiently watching as any good stalker would

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I would have followed it till it stopped, then I would have cut some holes in a newspaper (news of the world) and sat patiently watching as any good stalker would

Its not the person I first thought. He is back in his CW FN2 now.

Hmmmm the hunt continues.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
but you would have had your hand in your pocket!! ha ha :readpaper:

PM me your phone number and I will give it out to any girls (well I assume Girls) I happen to think would be suitable for you... ;)

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
but you would have had your hand in your pocket!! ha ha :readpaper:

PM me your phone number and I will give it out to any girls (well I assume Girls) I happen to think would be suitable for you... ;)
Hahaha. Get on the case already, she's out there somewhere! Stick a calling card on her windscreen and get her on here. I'm sure she'd love to know she's being stalked by a bunch of type-r obsessed pedobear lovers [smilie=spank.gif]

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha. Get on the case already, she's out there somewhere! Stick a calling card on her windscreen and get her on here. I'm sure she'd love to know she's being stalked by a bunch of type-r obsessed pedobear lovers [smilie=spank.gif]
LMAO....:photo::inbath:

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Not my car, the wife and I have been living the highlife - driving around in her temporary company car - Meriva 1.4 Turbo

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
HAHAHA. Love it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts