2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw on the A500 yesterday - northbound with red wing mirror covers.. Anyone on here?

·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw on the A500 yesterday - northbound with red wing mirror covers.. Anyone on here?
Hi there - that would be me! Knew the red mirror covers and grille would make it stand out!/forum/images/Civinfo_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
Awesome, another CW CTR owner in the area.. my Mrs and son saw you again in Kidsgrove...

The red wing did make it stand out, only because I was thinking.. eh up.. what's this one!!! I was in my daily, blending in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I’ve not seen another championship white in the area. The ctr is my daily but the miles are ramping up on it! What do you use yours for? Looking forward to starting track days next month

·
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I’ve not seen another championship white in the area. The ctr is my daily but the miles are ramping up on it! What do you use yours for? Looking forward to starting track days next month
I just use my for the occasional commute to work and nice weather "drive"... So pretty much spends most of it's time in the garage, tucked up.. :)

When/If summer comes, will do a Cat & Fiddle run - awesome drive up there :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts